1.25.2007

Jazz will Prevail!!!


So last night after a terrible Jazz loss I had a very special conversation with Oprah and this is what she said. She says to me she says, "Eric dear you need not worry so much about the Jazz they are just a team that will bring you both joy and happiness in this world." I then proceeded to cry tears of understanding. She then asked, "Why are you crying child?" My only response was more tears for her loving compassion towards me. For threes hours I sat in her arms just crying like a little baby boy. Sometimes I wish life was more like Flavor of Love. I could just tell people that their time is up in my life and away they go. Without a clock.
Tic Toc baby baby. So I am here at work and it would appear that people in my office scare pretty easily. Yesterday I scared two people with ease. I really enjoy scaring my boss. I will tell you more in the newsletter. So if you are not a reader of the newsletter you know what you need to send me. Your email. Anywho I don't who would come here without being a reader already. So also today at work I was craving doritos and just now Alvin and the Chimpmonks theme song just came on. What a life I have. I am an awesome person with awesome hair.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

THE JAZZ WILL HARDLY EVER BRING YOU JOY, COME ON, LET'S BE REALISTIC..THEY ARE THE JAZZ!

Unknown said...

Babe, your mine and for that I really love you! Keep scarying people okay?