3.12.2007

Ravings of a Mad Man: vol. 2.22

Ravings of a Mad Man: vol. 2.22

It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid then open it and remove all doubt

-Mark Twain



Spring Break! It is here I have been wishing for a break from the normal routine and it is here now. I can finally go to work for forty hours a week and come home and do homework. Alright that is the beauty of Thermodynamics. I am not aware of who invented this study but they probably don't have any posterity to go and beat up because they were so nerdy that couldn't find a wife to prolong their seed. One good thing about this time of year is kites. Aren't kites great? I think that I should make that the trivia question. The really good thing is I will be able to enjoy the winds as I sit watching the kite as it is subject the winds. When they blow it is up and free always with the constraint of the string giving it resistance helping it strive to go higher. If by chance the winds cease the kite will fail, but it is in the failures of the kite it learns to fly again. Like a kite in the wind; these are the days of our lives.

Trivia Time: Last week's winner was nobody. Nobody knew that Home on the Range was the music Screech used to write his school song. Therefore my quest is done. This week's question is a simple one. When was the last time BYU won a game in the NCAA tournament? The correct answer will get you a sweet BYU jacket.

Recommendations: Music Belle and Sebastian should treat you nicely. It should be like your first day with your one true love, awesome.

Movie: This week I have found one movie that you should see and another that you should just hear about. The first is Teen Witch, wow, Jenny made me watch it and I loved it. The second is this movie on Comcast on demand called Ssssss no that is not a spelling error. This is a movie about a man that loved snakes so much that he made advances in science enough to change himself into a 6 foot tall King Cobra. We didn't watch it but we sure did get a good laugh at it. Maybe some day we will watch it and enjoy it to the extreme.

Finally, the best in Utah awards are back in full swing, I don't think that I truly fit any of the categories but there is a category for Best Local Blog. The letter isn't really blog but if I get enough attention then Dyn-o-mite. Also I don't really know how to nominate people for these things maybe there is a website. As I talked to Jenny about this I said the following which proves I really don't need an award but I still said, "I only need the award to prove to everybody in Utah what I already know."

Have a good week I know I will.

Eric Jones

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Keep Trying Hard!