12.01.2008

Ravings of a Mad Man: vol. 4.02

Ravings of a Mad Man: vol. 4.02

It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid then open it and remove all doubt

-Mark Twain

 

            Jenny's mom found the critically acclaimed work out video that Jenny made when she was a little girl.  It was truly riveting.  I couldn't take my eyes off the video.  Before she put it in she said that she wished she had found the video while we were dating.  I told her that it was probably better that we didn't.  As cute as she was in the video she just didn't display great coordination.  Anyway I loved watching all of the great dance moves that she was doing in her pink suit.  I hope to one day have the video for sale because, not only is it a fun watch but also it is a good work out for kids.  By the end of the video I thought to myself, "Jenny was right had she shown me this video while we were dating I probably would have fallen even more in love with her."  Namely because of her hair in the video.  

                       

Trivia Time:  A lot of people knew last week's question.  It seems to me that people really like Disney trivia so I will ask another question concerning this topic.  In the Disney movie Beauty and the Beast, what is Belle's fathers name?

 

Beat the Odds Tip:  With Christmas around the corner it is always important to listen to good Christmas music.  So listen to Neil Diamond Christmas the best Christmas music to date.

 

I thought that a good thing to do at this point in the year is to put together a Christmas list.  As I watched my nephews put their list together last night I remembered how when I was little it was the best time of the year.  I saw two of the three boys compiling lists that were very extravagant and the other not so flashy.  He cut out a picture of a Scooby Doo ornament.  I thought that was the best list because he didn't even want that he just wanted a Scooby Doo toy.  Anyway this time of the year is no longer the best because of the potential of presents it is the best because I know that somewhere some little boy is going to get left home alone and have to fight robbers all alone at home.  He will have to learn how to cook meals and wash his clothes all alone at home all the while his mom is trying to get back to him for Christmas.  In the end the kid will realize the true meaning of Christmas.  I think that they should make a movie about this it would be called, "The Boy that was left at Home all Alone while his Family goes to Paris."  It will be a super smash hit, don't you worry.  So anyway my list is as follows.

·        Willy Wonka and the Choclate Factory on DVD

·        7 pounds of air, for safe keeping

·        Tigers (Do not have to be real but authenticity is preferred)

·        People to smell better (Most people stink)

·        I would like to be a sailor still

·        Hit a major league home run (Give it to me)

·        A lock of hair from the following people

o       Jerry Sloan

o       John Wayne

o       Royal Tenenbaum

o       Seal

 

           

Have a good week I know I will now keep your fingers crossed.

Eric Jones

www.oprahismymom.blogspot.com

 

 

1 comment:

cdsdds said...

Lily knew that one, "Crazy old Maurice."