4.27.2009

Ravings of a Mad Man: vol. 4.20 (Baby on Board?)

Ravings of a Mad Man: vol. 4.20

It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid then open it and remove all doubt

-Mark Twain

 

Check it out issue 4.20, awesome!  With so many things going on in my life right now there isn't much to report other than I am ready to be done with school for a season. Since the pregnancy began Jenny has been ranting and raving about this Indian woman who conceived a baby but decided that birthing it would be too much of a hassle so she simply decided not to.  She just went on with her life not a care in the world.  Then after a few years she began to have some sort of complications. The doctor did his voodoo and boom discovered that there was a calcified baby inside of her.  They removed the baby from her womb. The baby was not alive.  I didn't believe her; in fact I mocked the thought of such a thing. Thinking to myself, yeah right Jenny a woman didn't have a baby because it might hurt so she just let it grow inside of her die and then calcify.  That is exactly what happened.  Sure as rain that is what happened; the women just didn't want to have the baby for fear of it hurting.  I hope that doesn't happed with Jenny and Baby Gigi.  In know that is not going to happen because Jenny and I are super excited to see the baby for the first time.  All I know is that today would be a good day to have a baby then the days just keep getting worse to have a baby, well until Friday afternoon then it would be okay until the 6th of May.  Then after that we could have a baby a day and that wouldn't bother me at all.

 

Trivia Time:  Baby did not come last week so if you guessed last week then you were wrong.  If you guessed next week you might be right.  What day will baby get here?

 

Beat the Odds Tip:  Thank you for being a friend

 

On a sad note Beatrice Arthur died on the 25th of this month.  All I know is that if it weren't for her and those other gals I probably wouldn't haven't gotten out of bed until like 2 or 3 in the afternoon during summer vacation.  These young Golden Girls were so cleaver it was amazing.  I think that for my generation the Golden Girls are a lot like the Beetles of past generations.  It is a race to live longer.  With two down and two not down I wonder which one will live longer and inherit the Golden Girls fortune.  We all know that they were part of something bigger and that they had some sort of secret combination that made them millions of billions of dollars.  Then when nobody was looking they took their money and hid it somewhere only they knew to look.  Many have tried to find it, even the great Chester Copperpot, but they have all failed to find this Golden Fortune.  PS rumor has it that the fortune is merely the complete Golden Girls series onVHS.

 

Have a good week I know I will now keep your fingers crossed.

Eric Jones

www.oprahismymom.blogspot.com

No comments: