4.02.2007

Ravings of a Mad Man: vol. 2.25


Ravings of a Mad Man: vol. 2.25
It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid then open it and remove all doubt
-Mark Twain

Well I have exciting news! Jenny is pregnant? Also, I sold my car and am now the proud owner of a scooter. I put my car up for sale on Monday night not aware of the next day events. Well I was aware, knowing that I had to go to the University of Utah to get Major status with the Engineering in order to register. So I left work around 9 after getting there an hour earlier that day, so don't worry tax payers I may say that I don't work hard but really I do. Most of the time. Just don't ask Tina how much work I do because we all know that she lies. Anyway, I was on my way to the U when I drove past Temple Square, enjoying the view of the edifices I received a phone call inquiring about the text on my window. I thought it was some young kids playing a prank. It wasn't; a young man informed that he was interested in buying a Golf for his wife. Later that day we arranged a test drive. He drove it for about 15 minutes; returning to where I was sitting, he got out and said, "When can I get you the money for the car?"
I said, "If its cash right now if it's not then whenever you can get the cash." On Wednesday I met him at his house; the exchange was smooth and I drove knowing that in my garage there is a sweet scooter. So for now on I will be cruising on a scooter that gets 58 miles to the gallon. Word up!
Trivia Time: Last week's winner were very inventive with their answers. Danny answered saying that kids with acne can apples really fast. Jenny said that you should take a bite of the apple then throw it away therefore eating it really fast. This week's question is How many times can you bend a piece of paper in half? The prize is a Mixed CD of Spring time hits.
Recommendations: Movie: If you haven't seen Tim Allen's rendition of the Shaggy Dog then you haven't lived. Music: I have been listening to a lot of AC/DC so if you want to rock and roll you should listen to them. If you dare!
I have been told that I need to clarify some of the news I mentioned above. Jenny is not pregnant. She is just regular sick not morning sickness. Let's talk more about my scooter. It is pretty cool. Okay now that we have gotten that all out the way. There should be some pictures in the future but as of right now I am looking for my camera charger other wise I can't take any pictures to send you all. You are all winners.
Have a good week I know I will.
Eric Jones

No comments: