1.03.2008

The answers to quiz

1) What is my favorite NBA team? Utah Jazz
2) What is my favorite NFL team? Dallas Cowboys
3) What is my favorite MLB team? Atlanta Braves
4) What is my favorite movie? Clue
5) How many times did I watch that movie in High School?
a. Once a week
b. Once a month
c. Once every other month
d. Once every other week
6) During the summer of 9th grade I learned two awesome things name one of them. Beat Zelda in under 3 hours or whistle really loud.
7) If I found $500 on the street what would I do with the money?
a. Spend it on stuff that would rot my mind and teeth
b. Try to find the owner of the money
c. By nice things for my family friends
d. Put it in a bank
e. Take a picture of me with the money and staple that to a telephone with my phone number on it
8) What day did we first kiss? July 21, 2005
9) What is my favorite candy bar? Reese's Peanut Butter Cups
10) How many jobs have I had? 6
11) What was my least favorite thing I ate on my mission? Beat and onion Salad
12) When did I start playing goalie in soccer? 13-16
13) How old was I when I had my first kiss? 18
14) Who are four of my favorite top five all time singers? Willie Nelson, Johnny Cash, Cat Stevens, Tom Jones, and Buddy Holly
15) Where is the first place I went to when I flew on a plane and how old was I? 18 New York

No comments: