6.26.2008

FE Nothing

On April the 12th of this year (2008) I took the Fundamentals of Engineering test. This test is required of all UofU students in order to graduate. So, very nervous I sat for 8 hours answering questions about what I have been taught up until this point in my college career. When all was said and done I was brain dead and ready to give up the ghost. I have been waiting now for 11 weeks to get my test results. I called the center for the results they emailed me the results. I closed my eyes, peeking out a little bit at a time I saw the word 'Congratulations' so I knew I passed the exam. I began to jump up and down in my office then quickly ran into my supervisor's office where I did more dancing then high fives. I was super excited so I returned to my desk to print out the results. After getting the print out I walked around my floor with my hands in the air loudly saying I had passed. I found my dad and showed him the results which led to more high fives. Oh man I was so excited that I bought the people in my section pizza. The FE was the biggest obstacle in my way to getting my Bachelor's Degree. Now I just have to pass 8 more classes and boom I am done baby! This is best day of this year so far. Hopefully there will be some others that are just as good if not better.


2 comments:

The Jones' said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! That's awesome. So does that mean that you get in on the "Friday Surprise" with the government? Cuz I also think that is awesome! Good work Eric. Let's get workin on expanding your family now! :)

Unknown said...

This is my husband, everyone... I can now say that with pride! I really am very proud of you babe!