6.09.2008

Ravings of a Mad Man: vol. 3.29

Ravings of a Mad Man: vol. 3.29

It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid then open it and remove all doubt

-Mark Twain

So I didn't really get anybody to fall for the trick of Jenny being pregnant. Maybe next week?  Jenny said I should stop doing that because nobody will believe me.  But I say to her that everyone will believe me because I will say, "Jenny is pregnant," just like that and everybody will turn their heads and praise me.  To which I will reply, "Thank you, my job is done; now I feel taking a nap."   This is what I will probably do during most of that pregnant stuff it is hard work having a baby.  Anyway, I am glad to say to I was the victim of a random act of vandalism or a RAV.  I spent about 25 minutes Sunday afternoon cleaning three distinct condiments from my car, ketchup, mustard and mayonnaise.  All in all I did so with a smile on my face.  Because kids, you gotta love 'em.  I figure what goes around comes around.  But I have learned that it is important to have things like this happen to me so I can really understand fully the pranks I used to pull.  Now I know that getting mustard off a car is not as easy as ketchup or mayonnaise.  So if I had to do it all over again I would not use mustard on people's car or what I did was put mustard in balloons and throw them at people, rather I would just use ketchup and mayonnaise.  The stink alone is really what the prank is all about.  Think about being hit with a ketchup balloon, that might turn off to eating hamburgers every again.  I like to think that these kids were just out trying to find some hot dogs, hamburgers and their respective buns, but alas could not.  So, they decided that they would follow the old pioneer adage, "Waste not, want not."  They found a good use for their quickly spoiling goods.  They probably had a rush of excitement and a smile on their faces.  Perhaps the dogs heard them and barked at them which made them move more quickly as they covered the car from head light to tail light in these sweet, sweet condiments.  If those kids are reading this, because they probably are reading this internationally syndicated blog; I say to you good job keep being kids but next time take to put a funny message or a joke on the car.  My home teacher informed me that my car had been victimized, so there is a good use for home teachers after all.

Trivia Time:  Tim was the only one that knew the Celtics and Lakers have met 10 times before and this is their 11th time meeting in the finals.  The Celtics have the edge in the series 8-2 but I think that the Lakers still have a fight in them yet. But let's just hope that nothing happens to Kobe that way when they lose, he has no excuses. (Evil laugh!) This week's question is what kind of person would cover some bodies car in condiments and not spell a funny word on that person's car?

Beat the Odds Tip: Life is about being happy, so the tip this week is, "If you are not happy with what you have, you will not be happy with what you get."

Have a good week I know I will.  

Eric Jones

The Blog www.oprahismymom.blogspot.com

 

No comments: