7.28.2009

Ravings of a Mad Man: vol. 4.32

Ravings of a Mad Man: vol. 4.32

It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid then open it and remove all doubt

-Mark Twain

 

With several issues happening in my life I have failed to release the thoughts in my head the last two Mondays. You don't need to worry I am here and am able bodied enough to type out a few of my thoughts. Two weeks ago I was out in Bear River driving around looking at crops grow. Yesterday I was at home in bed with intense stomach cramps. I guess 4 days of Mexican food is not how I should spend my weekend. Anywho, I am alright enough to be able to talk about the past two weeks and one hell of an important anniversary. I think that every year this date comes around I talk about this momentous event. July 21st might be important to some people for different reasons, birthday's, wedding anniversaries, or the most important anniversary of all is the first time my wife and I kissed. I think that this story is one for the ages. I knew that we had been dating for several weeks and it had come to that time, where I should probably kiss her to make sure that she didn't have chronic bad breathe. So after a delightful time watching Teen Wolf it was time for me to man up get to business. I had always thought that Jenny would be the one, namely because she was the first girl I could be around for more than an hour without having thoughts of wanting to chew off my own arm. So as soon as the movie was done Jenny knew exactly what I was thinking and she asked me, "Is you scared?" I am the one telling the story so I can make her have bad English. I told her, "No, I am just thinking about stuff, like mans ability to morph into different forms." After chickening out in her basement, we began to hike up the stairs. I thought, "It will be okay I will just kiss her later." After hugging her at the door I began to walk away dejected. I turned for one last look and she had stepped out onto the porch and shut the door behind her. Perfect so I made a joke of sorts and turned back to talk to her a little bit more. Turns out a little bit in my mind is a few hours, then boom magical times.

 

Trivia Time: Why can't we just have Boozer kidnapped? Or I guess it would be idiotnapped. I know that Cleveland fans are laughing themselves silly so much so that they are lizzing (laugh whizzing).

 

Beat the Odds Tip:  Trying is good but not the best

 

It was the Jones family reunion and as mentioned above it was the Jones Fiesta '09. It was very fun not very relaxing. In fact having a new baby up there makes your time pretty miserable. After spending that weekend there with all of those kids and people all I can say is how do/did polygamists do it? I would go crazy or I would need a special room that was sound proof and when the door was shut that meant that Dad is not to be bothered.

 

Have a good week I know I will

Eric Jones

www.oprahismymom.blogspot.com

No comments: