8.03.2009

Ravings of a Mad Man: vol. 4.33 (I like to move it move it)

Ravings of a Mad Man: vol. 4.33

It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid then open it and remove all doubt

-Mark Twain

 

So our office is moving out so that they can come in and remodel the floor in so doing we had to move all of our stuff out to storage. I have realized that there a lot awesome inventions that I took for granted everyday. For instance you know those things that you put on the ground so that your chair can roll with ease. Yeah those things are awesome. I am grateful to have one of those. The other thing is a bag. This isn't really associated with the move more with the cookies we made yesterday. I knew that we hadn't eaten all of them so I was wondering where they ended up. Then I saw them in a bag. Isn't bag a pretty cool invention? Just think about what life would be like if Francisco Di'Baggy hadn't invented the bag several centuries ago. We would all be walking around using our shirts to carry stuff. Oh man the women folk would be so mad about how dirty shirts would get. They say stuff like, "I can't believe no one has thought of a better way to carry animal scat." Then you would say (if you were a man), "Yeah looks like you have to wash this shirt again tonight. I guess I will have to go over here and play Nintendo while you do that." Don't ask me why there is Nintendo and not bags. Maybe Nintendo wouldn't have been invented had the bag not been invented. Noooooooo!!!!!! That was so Darth Vader my 'no' scream that is.

 

Jenny and I are planning to put in a new flower garden in front of house. Does anybody have either starts or seeds of some colorful flowers? If you think that you do let me know what type they are and I will then express my interest in them.

 

Trivia Time: Well turns out that Carlos Boozer is probably going to stay here. This week's question is how far can a kangaroo jump in a single jump?

 

Beat the Odds Tip:  When working with elderly people and electronics don't listen to what they say. Just pretend like you are listening.

 

So I watched every Harry Potter movie except for the Order of the Phoenix this past weekend. After seeing the newest one I caught the Potter bug. Had to cure it with the rest of the Potter movies. I tell you what watching that many hours of Potter in one weekend really makes you have crazy dreams. Anyway the latest movie is good. It really gets my whistle wet for the next two movies. I know there is going to be a lot of wizard fighting in them and I am going to go crazy. Also saw the preview for the new Twilight and I cheered in a deep voice afterward. Boy I am glad that I have had no part in the books or the movies of that crap. Vampires, werewolves and humans. That is crazy talk. I will stick wizards and such and such.

 

Have a good week I know I will

Eric Jones

www.oprahismymom.blogspot.com

No comments: