8.26.2007

Ravings of a Mad Man: vol. 2.45

Ravings of a Mad Man: vol. 2.45

It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid then open it and remove all doubt

-Mark Twain

 

            I have to say that when I meet with readers of the letter and they say a joke or quote a line from one of the newsletters it really catches me off guard.   I think to myself that, "hey I guess I am pretty cool."  Then again that is just my personality really I am not that cool compared to Red Skelton.   Anyway it has been a crazy ride.  Tonight Jenny and I took a personality quiz in relationship to colors.  I don't know if anybody else has taken this quiz but I am yellow and Jenny is blue.   Which means that I am always looking for a good time and that I am very self-centered, obnoxious, and rebellious, Jenny on the other hand, a blue, is honest, sincere, irrational and controlling.   I think that the two of us together make a pretty good team.  Because we noted that I had very few marks in the blue and white categories where Jenny had all of hers.   She had very little in the yellow and red categories but I had all but 7 of the 45 in those two brackets.  Therefore the two of us together is one hell of a rainbow.   I wonder, "What will our children be like?"  Often times I try to draw them but since one, I am not good at drawing and two, since whoever has the dominant genes shows up in the child, it always turns out to look a lot like a rat child of sorts.

            Trivia is great. Mandy C. knew that the Spartans represent the great city of Murray , for you see, she was once a Spartan.  Trivia Question:  "When administering CPR on an infant how many ventilations per minute do you give?"   Do you know what else is great?  Public Transportation.  Trax is pretty cool I get on it and then it is like I sit there and boom I am at school.   The only gripe I have with it is the busses are so unpredictable.  It seems like they comes whenever they wants to and the drivers don't even care about the riders.   When the next stop is up they just say the stop in a real quite voice.  I think in order to better serve me as a tax paying citizen of this great society there needs be more Trax lines.   I mean when are they going to build a line out to the airport?  Every major city has a train that goes to their airport because they are awesome.   I want to be able to get here and ride until the city is long gone.

Have a good week, I know I will.

Eric Jones

 

 

No comments: