9.04.2007

Ravings of a Mad Man: vol. 2.46

Ravings of a Mad Man: vol. 2.46

It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid then open it and remove all doubt

-Mark Twain

 

                Ah the day of sweet, sweet day of labor.   I was laboring all day lifting food into my mouth picking up the TV remote or clicker and sleeping.  Don't forget sleeping.   Oh how important is sleeping.  Jenny and I slept in until at least 11 everyday this past weekend.  It has been such a great ride we told each other as we went to sleep last night.   We gave each other a hug and fell right to sleep.  Only to wake up at 6 in the morning then again at 6:10 then again at 6:20 then again at 6:30 then again at 6:40 when Jenny remarked that it smells like I pooped my pants.   Turns out I didn't it was just a really bad case of gas that had been stored away all night.  Yikes, it burns the nose.   You know, when you have things in the week that you are looking forward to like the beginning of the college football then it comes around and then you are like, man I wish that it would have not started and lets just say that didn't.   Then I will make predictions and those predictions will be the outcome of the season for the college teams.  It will be awesome because it will be a lot like the BCS but no crazy formulas to figure it out.   It will just be myself and the bribes that I get.  So the better the bribe the better the record or maybe the teams can still play but lets say there is a team that has a bad record but their bribe was really good.   They can play for the national championship.   Anyway BYU won and Utah lost.  As anyone else every noticed that when BYU wins and a Ute fan congratulates them on the big victory they rub the Ute loss in your face?   I have.  It just like BYU man they are always trying to be better then when they are they all like, we are better than you.   Oh it chaps my hide.  Is that the right hide or is that one of those words that has two different spellings but only one pronunciation?  If somebody could tell me that would be great.  In fact that is the Trivia question. Tell me the answer and win a prize.  That sounds great!  

                According to recent studies Rock Stars are more likely to die younger than normal people.   I guess that means that I will be stepping out a little early from this life.  Right?  I consider myself self a Rock Star in accordance with the new definition of Rock Star that Jenny and I formulated yesterday.   At a BBQ yesterday Kathy McQueen told stories of her adventures on the Rock Show tour.  Jenny and I were so confused we had to gain a little bit of understanding.   So we concluded that a person that is either a major collector of rocks or a rock expert as a Rock Star.  Then her stories started to make a lot more sense.   With the Rock Show and the Rock Stars.  I think that this not only helps out the nerds that collect rocks but it also helps "real" rock stars maybe will realize that they aren't that special.  

Have a good week I know I will.

Eric Jones

www.oprahismymom.blogspot.com

 

No comments: