10.28.2007

Ravings of a Mad Man: vol. 2.51

Ravings of a Mad Man: vol. 2.51

It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid then open it and remove all doubt

-Mark Twain

 

            What a great response to the Trivia Time last week.  Really what it was is that people say the prize and heard that Provo canyon was opening again and said to them-selves, "Hey! I would like to go through that new canyon and listen to Eric talk about his life philosophies on how black bears should be outfitted with bear sized camouflage suits.   This includes hats."  Oh if only I had time to do all of that crazy business.  What a world we live in when a young man can express his crazed opinions and people read them or at least just delete them from their inbox.  

            Well "rocktober" turned out to be "soxtober" as I sit here thinking that what if the World Series outcome was decided by money makers.   What would the games in Colorado have turned out like?  Rockies would have one at least two; that way it would have gone back to Boston where the owners of the Red Sox would have made millions.   So Boston is setting for yet another big parade that will produce tons and tons of garbage.  What a world?  What else could there be instead of big parades that allow garbage to spewed out on to the streets of a major city?  I think that instead of confetti we could throw air at them.   I think that they would appreciate it.  That way Manny Ramirez wouldn't get paper stuck in his nasty hair.  I was thinking how the predator lets him get away with him making money off of his look.   If I were him I would sew Manny for royalties.  That is his look and Manny can't just come in and steal it.  What's next Manny will be playing in a mitt that has ling knives coming out of the end?

            Trivia Time:  With many winners last week this week's question will be a good one.   Who was my hero growing up?  The most creative answer will win.  Think green and big.   The prize is 7 yes 7 Big League Chew bags.  They are sale now.

Have a good week I know I will.   

Eric Jones

The Blog www.oprahismymom.blogspot.com

No comments: