11.04.2007

Ravings of a Mad Man: vol. 2.52

Ravings of a Mad Man: vol. 2.52

It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid then open it and remove all doubt

-Mark Twain

 

            Well shucks Wingers has an all you can eat wings/fingers going on right now so Jenny and I had to go. We went on Friday, you know for date night.   She said that since I ate 22 wings, which I could have eaten more but had to stop because she was getting grossed out by how I was eating them, she says to me she says, "You can't complain about stingy "stomach" tomorrow when you have it."   Yesterday was a busy day for the both of us.  She did the inside work, I did the outside.  I have a lot of little cuts all over my body?   The good thing is though is that we have results we can see.  We also fixed the garage door so it rolls so smooth people have been driving past confusing the door for Danny Sorensen.   Then I say to them I says, "It's not Danny; it's a garage door!"  Also another big change we made was the green carpet on the front patio we pulled it up.   So much dirt was trapped on that thing.  I don't know whose idea it was to coat front walkways with that turf but they are crazy.

            Trivia Time:  Well I has a lot of people tell me that my hero growing up was the Jolly Green Giant, but alas I think that it was the Incredible Hulk.   Him and I are so much a like it's scary.  This week's question is a simple one.  Who is the all time assists leader and steals leader in the NBA?   The winner will receive a sack of old Halloween candy.

            Speaking of Halloween Jenny and I had a successful Halloween night.  We were visited by about 30 young kids out to get free stuff.   The highlights of the night were the following.  A young Spiderman thought it a good idea rather than knock to just open our door.   Then the cutest trick or treater was a young tiger cub about 3 years old who didn't knock very loud and when I came to the door I could just see these little chubby fingers reaching their hardest to be seen through the glass.   Oh what joy?  Also with all of this buzz about the Cheese Cake Factory I thought that I should write a restaurant review.   Jenny and I had a coupon to Take Five a burger joint, just a hope skip and a jump from our house, so we went.  The restaurant was a small building designed mostly for automobile traffic, so we went in.   Manned by young teens this place gets your food faster than you can imagine.  I had the jalapeño burger and Jenny the bacon cheese burger.   What a great place.  While there I spotted a mystery mix of stickers or tattoos.  You know me I loves a good mystery so I had to participate in that.   We got this funny zipper tag that said Angel on it.  All in all I give Take Five a good score and I think that I will have to return for burgers.

Have a good week I know I will.   

Eric Jones

The Blog www.oprahismymom.blogspot.com

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree, your garage door is almost as smooth as me!!! Wink!


This is.... Zach?

Send in the Clown said...

Zach? or Zach!