12.02.2007

Ravings of a Mad Man: vol. 3.04

Ravings of a Mad Man: vol. 3.04

It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid then open it and remove all doubt

-Mark Twain

 

            Well we received the first big snow of the season and boy was it great!   I woke up around 9 and went out and saw the wonderfulness of the snow so I put on some pants and a hat also the other clothes you have to put on in order to tolerate the cold weather.   I began to shovel.  The snow was heavy, heavy and it hurt my back to keep shoveling but I could see the end in sight.  I shoveled at 9 because I thought it would let up a little bit and stop around noon.   So at noon I went out to shovel what I thought was the tale end of the storm.  Well as you that live in the valley know, it wasn't.   The storm just kept coming.  I went to the apple store with Brady and listened to Casey talk about all that he knew about mac and how cool they are.   I was buying it.  But macs are pretty cool with all the new bells and whistles it has.  Now if only could use other software that aren't developed by Apple or geared especially for their computers they might have me sold.   Also they are so expensive it is crazy. The point is people when I came home I came home another two inches of snow on the ground that I had to shovel off.   It was great fun.  My only question is why is snow so cool?

            Trivia Time:  Last week's winner was…well since it is a poll on my blog the real winner are the children.   This week's question is what is the greatest Christmas CD out there on the market today?  Don't forget to put your vote in on the Christmas movie poll on the blog.

            So it is the last week of the semester it seems like it just started.   I still remember very vividly my first day of the semester getting on TRAX wondering if I got on the right train then taking the University line up to the hospital, which was mistake because, even though it is the closest stop to the engineering department it isn't the best stop to get off at because you have to walk around the golf so I spent about half an hour walking the fastest I could without sweating so much that it looked like I wet myself.   Oh the knowledge, memories and friendship I have gained this past semester were every dime that were spent to get them.  After next week I have finals and then only three semesters to my bachelor's degree.   Oh I am definitely on the back side of the slope it is exciting and fun!

Have a good week I know I will.   

Eric Jones

The Blog www.oprahismymom.blogspot.com

No comments: