12.09.2007

Ravings of a Mad Man: vol. 3.05

Ravings of a Mad Man: vol. 3.05

It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid then open it and remove all doubt

-Mark Twain

Finals week is upon us all. Therefore you will see young men and women desolate in the streets not knowing what to do with their spare time this Holiday season. I on the other hand will be working in order to pay for the books I have to purchase next semester. Did you know that one of my classes requires 4 books. That is a sack of something I tell you what. One of the kids that is in the class with me next semester went to talk to her about the books. After he stated that he felt like the books were a little too pricey for his liking, she, the teacher, went off about how in Canada books are more expensive. Talking about Canada we can then remember later great Mitch Hedberg who said, "When I am walking on the US/Canadian border I like to push people over the border that way it takes longer for them to push you back or they will have to pay a little bit more that book they wanted to buy."

Trivia Time: Last week's winner was Spencer he knew that Neil Diamond was the best Jew to ever sing about our Lord and Savior. This week's is who is the most important player on a basketball team? I am looking for a position and a reason why. I think that the Jazz have given you a good enough example these past two days. Don't forget about the online movie poll neither.

If you have noticed that this Ravings looks a little bit differently that is because Jenny and I got our new Christmas present yesterday and I am using Word 2007 now. Mind blow! I don't really understand what the big fuss is about with those Mac commercials. We have not had one problem with the OS Vista. That is why you what until the OS has been out for a little while before you buy baby it is common knowledge man. Jenny just says in her little sick voice, "I don't understand why Mac has to put down Windows in order to sale their product?" I guess it is case of the jealous little beaver who wants a better house and to make his house look better he has to make fun of the other beaver that has a better house. Does any of this make sense? Is anybody still reading this? Mom did you even make it down this far? Oh what a world we live in when your own mother has grown tired of your anecdotes about beavers and how they build houses that aren't as nice as other beaver's houses. Well to leave on a positive note I have just woken up and I still have that gross taste in my mouth that you get after sleeping in too long on a Sunday morning. It is funny morning breath is always worse on the morning after you ate a Bean and Cheese Burrito with Ranch at 2 o'clock in the morning.

Have a good week I know I will.

Eric Jones

The Blog http://www.oprahismymom.blogspot.com/

No comments: