10.19.2009

Ravings of a Mad Man: vol. 4.44 (You gotta pray just to make it today)

Ravings of a Mad Man: vol. 4.44

It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid then open it and remove all doubt

-Mark Twain

 

Why is it when we are young we don't know how awesome life is. We just complain about something like not having chest hair or a face people like to look at. As I have been spending more time around High School kids (legally I might add) I realize that teenagers don't have a lot going on in their lives that I should be jealous of. However, as I watch them, without them knowing, (again legally) I always have this thought. "Man what would I give to be as care free as these teenagers should be?" I remember being a teenager and just going to school then coming home eating several burritos, playing sports, going to work when I had to, and Nintendo/TV all the time. If I did that now, what would happen? First and for most I would weigh over 300 lbs. I would also have really poor hygiene and most importantly I would probably be sleeping outside most of the time, which would help with my weight problem. I don't really know where I am going with this rant I can only say one thing, if I had high school to do all over again, I probably wouldn't change anything I would just play a little more, watch a little more and eat a lot more oh also I probably would kiss a girl.

 

Trivia Time: Yes throwing somebody off a cliff would definitely let you know if that person is a witch. What is the hottest Halloween costume this year?

 

Beat the Odds Tip: Dancing is like sitting only it takes a lot more work.

 

Angels why?!!! Another why question is why do I have to work and go to school when there is an awesome baseball game on? I still remember coming home from school when I was youngster and watching Kirby Puckett lead his Minnesota Twins to big show. Oh man those were exciting times I had no idea what was going on or why they were even playing baseball in the middle of the afternoon but they were and Kirby's bat seemed to be full of magic. I was amazed by the game I can still remember it to this day. Also I remember that day for some other reason, like a cat died or somebody was mean to me or some guy I don't know threw a bag of garbage at me. Either way we are in a magic time my friends baseball been around longer than the internet. They say that baseball is America's past time well I am here to tell you that it might be the past time but when more kids played it the country seemed to be a little bit better, a little bit nicer and most importantly a little happier. Go Baseball! PS I don't want to play it now, too lazy I just want to watch it.

 

Have a good week I know I will

Eric Jones

www.oprahismymom.blogspot.com

No comments: