11.30.2009

Ravings of a Mad Man: vol. 4.50 (Living it up Broadway style)

Ravings of a Mad Man: vol. 4.50

It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid then open it and remove all doubt

-Mark Twain

 

Has anybody else been really sleepy since Thursday? Also has anybody made turkey roll ups? Those things are awesome. I think that Hotpockets tried to make something just as awesome but they failed miserably. Wait I guess I should ask the question, has everyone out there had a turkey roll up? Well what you do is you take some dough and some turkey and you roll it up together with some cream cheese then you bake them and then you eat them with gravy. They are so awesome. I think that they should win the Noble Prize for Peace. They have done more for creating peace here on local soil then any other being or entity. Speaking of things being at peace I recently watched a documentary called "Blue Gold: World Water Wars" it essentially talks about how crappy we (humans) have been to our global watershed. However, the movie did point out something that I didn't even realize and that is that because of verbiage that was established by World Trade Organization water is a good therefore it can be privatized if so desired by the government. So in this the season of Thanksgiving I have decided to say 'thank you' to the people that haven't allowed the mass privatization of drinking water in Utah. If ever you hear talk of this it is not a good thing. Always remember that a penny saved is a penny earned. I mean, "If we each save a little water, we will all save a lot."

 

Trivia Time: The answer is two hours I think smiling longer than two hours definitely indicates you are crazy. This week's question is what will the final score of the BYU vs USC game be? They are going to play right?

 

Beat the Odds Tip: If you are going to make remarks about something you hate and you really do hate that thing then don't apologize. Come on people, live a little.

 

Ok I was wrong I guess the Utes are even worse this year than I thought. But at least all of our loses were to ranked teams and a part from the TCU game Utah could have won if only they had been a little more righteous?

 

Why are women so hard to shop for? I am constantly thinking of things that I should get Jenny but then I am like, no I can't buy her that because she will just return it. Then I think oh I will get her this but then again it is another item that she should probably buy herself. I don't know what to do so I think I will just give her a bowl of Swedish fish. She really likes those. Anyway if you have any suggestions on what to buy a young mother I would like to know. Right now I have a list of the following:

  1. Socks
  2. Talks (Maybe a book of famous and inspirational speeches)
  3. Mocks (You know joke books)
  4. Rocks (Nope just plain rocks)

 

Have a good week I know I will

Eric Jones

www.oprahismymom.blogspot.com

No comments: