12.07.2009

Ravings of a Mad Man: vol. 4.51 (Lasers)

Ravings of a Mad Man: vol. 4.51

It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid then open it and remove all doubt

-Mark Twain

 

We are rounding the corner and coming home. I only have 17 more weeks of school and then it is partying hard in the USA with Miley Cyrus. Life is going to be pretty cool. Or it might turn out to be pretty much the same I will just have more free time to save the universe from evil forces. Jenny likes to call that wasting my time. But what she doesn't know is that there is a secret recruitment for young men that know how to fly an Arwing. And I do, boy do I. But on a more serious note with the end the semester we enter right into one of the best times of the year Christmas. Christmas comes but once and ever year it seems like it comes sooner. Did somebody secretly drug me then wake me up in December? That sounds like something Danny would do. My daughter sat on Santa's lap for the first time this past week and it was so fun to see her tell Santa what she wants for Christmas. This is because she didn't say anything. So by my count I don't have to buy anything for her. If only Jenny would stop talking about how her mom would surprise her some sort of special gift on Christmas, I guess super glue won't work this year. It is just too hard to think of something awesome for her that I would enjoy too. After I posted the last list of gifts I was going to buy her people told me that women don't like that crap. So she won't get any of that stuff. But maybe if she is lucky I will let scratch my back on Christmas. She really deserves a break from massaging my feet. Merry Christmas honey!

 

Trivia Time: Last week's question is no longer relevant because BYU isn't going to play USC they are going to lose to Oregon St. This week's question is what is the best Christmas movie that stars Arnold Schwarzenegger?

 

Beat the Odds Tip: Making cake is good but making a cake for me is better.

 

So I have put down on a deposit at Laser Quest to have a Laser Tag Christmas party. It worked out because I want to go Laser Tagging and so does other people I know. And I didn't just want to play one game so I did some research and found out that you can reserve the whole floor and between 30 people you can play 3 games for $5.50 each game. So for $16.50 we can laser tag all night long. It is going to be awesome. We already have a small group that is going. But there is still room. We have 12 confirmed going and we need 30 to fill the place up. Also for the cost to be a great deal we need 30. If we get more than 30 then you don't have to play all three games you can just play one or two and split the cost with somebody else that doesn't want to play 3 games. Also it is rumored that the State Engineer of Utah will be playing all three games. So if you are dissatisfied with some of your water rights issues you can come take your frustration out on him in laser form.

 

Have a good week I know I will

Eric Jones

www.oprahismymom.blogspot.com

No comments: