1.11.2010

Ravings of a Mad Man: vol. 5.3

Ravings of a Mad Man: vol. 5.3

It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid then open it and remove all doubt

-Mark Twain

 

Today I embark on a journey. It is my last semester of college! I am super excited but as I left for work this morning I told Jenny, wouldn't it be easier just to quit and call it good? She rolled ear eyes, which was hard to do because they were still shut, because was still sleeping, and said that I might as well finish because I am close to being done. I was just thinking about all of the homework and the walking I have to do to class in the cold and how early I have to wake up so I can work and go to school. Really I would just rather sit at home play Nintendo all day. I am good at Nintendo and it has been proven true several times these past few weeks. I am not bragging about my Nintendo, really I am just complaining about how crappy my life is going to get in the next few weeks. Because I have to write my thesis this semester too, and as you can all tell by this weekly garbage of grammar I am not that good at writing. It is like in the Sleepless in Seattle when Meg Ryan's character is reading the letter she thought was written by Tom Hanks' character but really it was his son and she is just appalled. That is what I imagine happening when my review committee reads my thesis. Well one of two things, either their eyes start to bleed or they go into a comma from reading all the gross errors. But really if only Jenny knew that she would have to be the first person to read it and correct the grammatical, would she still be encouraging me. I didn't proof read this paragraph today to prove a point. On another note I usually proof the letter prior to sending it. Which proves that I can't write very well or proof read. Which is funny because for my job I write reports about water use. That is funny.

 

Trivia Time: This week's question is why can't I just outsource my thesis to India? No wait India is too expensive, why can't I outsource my thesis to Turkey?

 

Beat the Odds Tip: Space Jam should be nominated for Best Picture every year. "If you want to jam!"

 

Just wanted to report that the birthday beard continues on even though Jenny said it can't.

 

Have a good week I know I will

Eric Jones

www.oprahismymom.blogspot.com

No comments: