9.19.2011

Ravings of a Mad Man: vol. 6.26 (What is your lucky number? Mine is 44, just think about it.)

Ravings of a Mad Man: vol. 6.26
It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid then open it and remove all doubt
-Mark Twain
Like millions of nerds Friday I received one of the most precious packages a nerd man could wish for. However, my plan of watching every episode back to back was crushed by a busy weekend schedule and a logical woman. But since I don't work today I have been able to continue on watching the Star Wars episodes in order of least favorite to most favorite. The funny thing is, watching them following this rule means I am watching them in chorological order. Apart from some BO and bed head the first three episodes have been everything I had hoped they would be. Gigi is also enjoying the episodes; she wants to dance when the imperial march comes on. I think I am okay with that, the imperial march has never been so adorable. I will tell you this Frankie sure hates Star Wars, what a jock. So there we were watching Attack of the Clones and Frankie just starts shaking when Jango Fett came on the screen. I told him to man up, Mace Windu will quickly dispose of this bounty hunter. I had to get up to use the facilities, Frankie followed me into the bathroom. It was at this moment I realized he wasn't shaking because of the movie rather he really needed to go. Kaboom, explosive diarrhea all over the bathroom floor. This of course was followed by me dry heaving for several minutes. I don't do well with crazy smells. I am pretty sure this goes back to middle school. I can't pinpoint one particular event I can just say that middle school generates some of the craziest smells this country has ever produced. It is the combination of poor hygiene and colognes that should only be applied by professionals. If there is one sense I could give up and still be happy about my existence it would be smell. Sure I would forfeit the smell of popcorn, flowers and cucumbers (Yes they have a delightful smell) but I would never have to smell the horrid smells generated by humans, animals and other decomposing materials.

Trivia Time: Here are the current guesses for when BBJ will be born, what is your guess?
Brian Billingsley 10/1/11; Mickael Sorensen 10/7/11 (For Slurpee purposes), Tim Jones 10/10/11; Jenny Jones 9/30/11, Dan Sorensen 11/11/11 and Stephanie Billingsley 1/1/2012 my guess is 9/27/11 anytime will be the perfect time.

Let there be no excuses, the PAC-12 athletes are just too big for these small independent schools. The Utes capitalized on several of BYU's unforced errors but let's be honest with ourselves, the majority of the turnovers came as a result of one fact. Utah is a lot better than BYU this year, in football. BYU is a lot better than Utah in many aspects of the collegiate experience, but not football.

Have a good week I know I will
Eric Jones

--
This message was approved by Eric Jones

No comments: